Loading Dock Protection - RAINSHIELD
The NORDOCK® RAINSHIELD™ Series Trailer Top Seal is specifically designed for effective loading dock protection for trucks in a decline approach by redirecting water away from the current dock shelter or seal.
NORDOCK Dock Seals: STP SeriesDock Seals
Effective Loading Dock Protection for Trucks in a Decline Approach
By redirecting water away from the dock seal, the NORDOCK® RainShield™ RS-5000 Series Trailer Top Seal creates a safer environment as well as protecting property. This RS Series provides individual access to the trailer by automatically pushing down across the full width of its top. It is easily installed above a current dock shelter or seal.
RS-5000 Series Trailer Top Seal Features:
- Provides maximum weathertight seal to proven moisture from affecting loading dock operations
- Easy installation above new of existing dock seals
- Positions automatically with no manual activation required
- Extra wide construction ensures the full width of the trailer top is sealed
- Simple effective design with no required maintenance
- Double layer of 40 oz. WearTough® fabric plus additional wear pleats in corners
- Rugged galvanized steel mounting hardware eliminates corrosion
- All seams double lock stitched with high strength thread
- Dual density foam core for extended seal life
- Pressure treated superior grade lumber head frame covered with translucent sheeting for optimal loading dock protection
Needed Full-Time Administrative Assistant – Hudsonville, Michigan Service company in need of full time administrative assistant working in Hudsonville, Michigan.
Baler Safety Tips- How to Avoid Injuries When Using a Baler By following these baler safety tips for operating a
Types of Commercial Garage Doors & Which is Right for Me? If you are in the market for commercial garage
Needed Full-Time Mobile Technician- Southern Michigan Area Service company in need of full time mobile technician working in the Southern