NORDOCK® SHF Hydraulic Dock Leveler
The easiest conversion from truck bed to the load dock
The NORDOCK® SHF Hydraulic FLEX-Lip® dock leveler lip’s design is intended to provide significant cost savings on damage to fragile goods, equipment maintenance, and personnel injuries.
The SHF features single push button control, an integral 1 h.p. motor pump, and a heavy-duty lift cylinder with non-adjustable velocity fuse.
All temperature fluid and full operating range telescoping side guards are standard.
Patented Proven Lip Technology
As the leveler deck lowers, the patented FLEX-LIP® lip design automatically extends. The lip is maintained horizontally in all positions of the platform even in loading operations below the dock.
The danger of grounding low clearance forklifts and trucks while loading and unloading is reduced significantly. Excessive forklift tire wear is minimized, especially in below dock loading operations. Personnel injuries caused by whole body vibration are also considerably decreased which results in savings on injury claims and employee absences.
Easy, safe, simple push button power
The platform rises to its highest position when the button is pressed. When the button is released, the deck lowers the lip to extend automatically into place until the lip lies on the truck floor. Whether the truck is below or above the height of the building floor, the lip stays in the ideal horizontal position.
When the loading or unloading is finished, the platform and lip are automatically returned to the stored position when the button is pushed again.
- Patented self-cleaning open lug front hinge and header plate
- Patented, proven, FLEX-LIP® Technology
- Patent-pending Auto-Descent Lip extension
- Heavy-Duty lift cylinder with non-adjustable velocity fuse
- Zinc plated front and rear hinge rods
- Easy transfer full width fixed rear hinge
- Separate deck and lip maintenance supports
- Dual side 33% beam to deck front to rear weld pattern
- Beams and lugs continuously welded to header plate
- Deck and lip constructed from 55,000 p.s.i. tread plate
- Full range telescoping toe guards
- Velocity fuse on life cylinder
- Additional center deck support
- Security night locks
- Easy clean frame
- Superior warranty
- Spray zinc deck, lip, and frame
- Self-Forming pour in pan
- Foam insulated deck
- Barrier Lip
- 18” or 20” long lip
- Safety yellow painted toe guards