With complete hydraulic power regulated by the push of a button, the DOCK-LIFT™ Series Scissors Lifts are the ultimate in accessibility, dependability, and strength.
The NORDOCK® Scissor Lift is a available in standard deck sizes ranging from 6’ wide x 8’ long to 8’ wide x 20’ long and lift capacities from 4,000 to 20,000 lbs.
Standard features include a hinged bridge, , barrier chains, beveled toe relief, handrails, an fall protection velocity fuses. The power unit is a remote mounted assembly that has a fully enclosed fan cooled motor, relief valve, valve manifold, gear pump, oil filled reservoir, and filters.
- Cam follower rollers with high tensile
- Heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders with chromed rod and velocity fuse
- Superior design with self-aligning spherical bearings and lifetime
- Perimeter 8” beveled side guards or optional electric stops
- Non-slip checker plate deck an lip
- Weatherproof push button controls with retractable cord
- Two removable handrails with kick plate and restraint chains on open ends
- Integral maintenance support
- Optional safety yellow deck and handrails
- Keyed lock out and disconnects
- Longer, spring assisted and aluminum bridges
- Electrical perimeter stops
- In motion indicators
- Roll off stops
- Roller and accordion curtains
- Upper travel stop switch
Check out our other lift products.