Avoids equipment damage and accidental roll-off
By keeping forklifts from accessing the dock area when the door is open, the NORDOCK® FALL-STOP™ Series Barrier Gates avoids edge of dock accidents and increases safety.
It also prevents more door track and panel damage that is caused by pallet handling and forklifts when it is used at a loading dock. Safe, simple, and smooth operation is provided by a counter balance system. Energy absorbing bumpers shield the truck, building, and gate from destructive impact forces.
Electric powered or manual operation
The NORDOCK® Automated Safety Gate (ASG) model is a superior powered unit with an electric drive and push button controls.
Optional integrated safety systems
Optional door, barrier gate, vehicle restraint, and dock leveler, and communication lights equipment integration systems are available to provide a safe system of operation.
- Prevents damage to overhead door tracks and panels
- Prevents fork truck passage through openings avoiding edge of dock accidents
- Designed to withstand an impact force of over 10,000 pounds at 4 mph
- Counter balance system provides a smooth and easy operation
- Energy absorbing bumpers protect gate, fork truck, and building from impact
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Painted high visibility safety yellow with black and yellow safety striping
- Optional integrated systems to improve safety
- Available in electric powered model or simple manual operation
- NEMA 4 weatherproof electric system
- Integrated operating equipment systems
- Galvanized steel structure
- Photo electric safety stop