AIRDOCK® Levelers | Super-Duty™ Series
The Super-Duty™ Series features the first 60,000 Capacity Air Powered Dock Leveler with the patented ‘Next Generation Air’™ Technology.
NORDOCK® progresses loading dock productivity with the truly revolutionary AIRDOCK® Super-Duty™ Dock Levelers patented Next Generation Air technology. With a 60,000 lb. capacity, this series of dock levelers are the strongest air powered levelers. The Super-Duty Levelers are activated by push buttons, simple to install, and come with unparalleled strength. The standard features and comprehensive warranties are designed to set a higher standard of excellence.
Protected Single Chamber™ Balanced Air Bag design
The reinforced PVC coated Single Chamber Balanced™ Air Bag is sheltered from environmental contamination over 99% of the time. This balanced design diminishes surplus seams, material, and unnecessary air chambers which remove friction.
Pull Action™ Lifting System
The patented Pull-Action™ lifting system of the Super-Duty™ Series uses the entire power of the bag to raise the deck to maximize productivity. This greater efficiency means less seams, bags, cycle and travel time which results in long term improved performance. The open, compact design permits easy examination of all working components including the deck. This not only saves time, it also improves safety.
Auto-Descent Lip™ Extension
The natural weight of the deck is used by the Auto-Descent Lip™ extension to activate the lip instead of the higher maintenance flip lip designs that compromise accessible lifting power.
Easy to Install
With the airbag safely stowed away from contact with the forklift, the AIRDOCK® Super-Duty™ Series Dock Leveler is a self-contained system.
Forklift handling is made easy as the leveler is raised from the deck through rear pockets. The no damage shipping design protects the fan motor and lift system so that it is entirely safe during the forklift handling.
Air-Stop™ Deck Control
This unique option gives the dock operator the ability to stop the lowering of the deck with a push of a button to evade an obstacle or for convenience and safety in arranging the maintenance supports.
AIRDOCK® Super-Duty™ Series Levelers
- Exclusive self-cleaning Lip Lug and Header Plate design ensuring maximum strength
- Smooth transition Continuous Fixed Back Hinge with no trip, pinch, or impact points
- Fully protected, Single Chamber™ Balanced Air Bag activation system
- Integral Lip and Deck Maintenance Supports
- Full Width Plated Front and Back Hinge
- Auto-Descent Lip™ Extension
- Dual side 33% Deck to Beam Weld Pattern
Wide flange Structural Deck Beams
- Full range Telescoping Side Guards
- Six Solid Steel Rear Frame Supports
- Self-contained easy access 120-volt Fan Motor
- Single Push Button Activation
- Security Night Locks
- 16” Lip (18” or 20” available)
- Two Heavy-Duty Dock Bumpers included
- Brush Weather Seals
- Air-Stop™ Deck Control
- Zinc Plated Lifting Pans
- Self-Forming Pour in Pan
- Safety Yellow Painted Toe Guards
- Spray Zinc Deck, Lip, and Frame
- 18” or 20” Long Lip
- Safety Barrier Lip
- Foam Insulated Deck
- Weartough™ Dock Seals and Shelters
- Truck-Lock® Vehicle Restraint Systems
- Steel Spring and Steel Face Dock Bumpers
- Logi-Smart™ Integrated Control Systems
- Fall-Stop™ Safety Barrier Gates
- Loading Dock Lights