AIRDOCK® Leveler | Industrial™ Series
The AIRDOCK® Industrial™ Series is equipped with the patented ‘Next Generation Air’™ Technology.
Pull-Action™ Lifting System
By using the full power of the bag to raise the deck, the Pull-Action™ lifting system maximizes productivity. Throughout the loading process, the AIRDOCK® Air Powered Dock Leveler bag stays immobile and completely protected. The natural weight of the deck is used by the Auto-Descent Lip™ extension to initiate the lip.
Auto-Descent lip extension
To activate the lip, the Auto Descent™ lip extension used the natural weight of the deck, whereas the flip lip designs, which also require greater maintenance, compromise the accessible lifting power.
Air-Stop™ Deck Control
This unique option gives the dock operator the capability to stop the lowering of the deck by simply pushing a button in order to evade an obstruction or for safety and convenience in placing the maintenance supports.
Protected Single Chamber™ Balanced Air Bag Design
The reinforced PVC coated Single Chamber™ Balanced Air Bag is protected from environmental contamination more than 99% of the time. The balanced design of the Single-Chamber decreases redundant air chambers, material, and surplus seams which eliminates friction.
Pull-Action™ Lifting System
Productivity is maximized by the patented Pull-Action lifting system which uses the full power of the bag to raise the deck. Improved efficiency results in less seams, bags, and travel and cycle time which, in turn, means long term, increased performance. The compact and accessible design permits easy inspection of all working mechanisms including the deck. This not only saves time, it increases safety.
AIRDOCK® Industrial Series Levelers
- Smooth Transition Continuous Fixed Rear Hinge with no pinch, trip, or impact point
- Full, Protected, Single-Chamber™ Balanced Air Bag activation system
- Exclusive Self-Cleaning Lip, Lug, and Header Plate design ensuring maximum strength
- Integral Lip and Deck Maintenance Supports
- Auto-Descent™ Lip Extension
- Self-Contained Easy Access 120 Volt fan motor
- Full Range Telescoping Side Guards
- Full Width Plated Front and Rear Hinge Rods
- Six Solid Steel Rear Frame Supports
- Additional Center Deck Support
- Single Push Button Activation
- 16” Lip (18” and 20” available)
- Two Heavy-Duty Dock Bumpers included
- Security Night Locks
- Air-Stop™ Deck Control
- Spray Zinc Deck, Lip, and Frame
- Zinc Plated Lifting Pans
- Safety Yellow Painted Toe Guards
- Self Forming Pour in Pan
- Foam Insulated Deck
- Safety Barrier Lip
- 18” or 20” Long Lip
- Logi-Smart™ Integrated Control Systems
- Fall-Stop™ Safety Barrier Gates
- Truck-Lock™ Vehicle Restraint System
- Weartough™ Dock Seals and Shelters
- Steel Spring and Steel Face Dock Bumpers
- Loading Dock Lights