AIRDOCK® Leveler | Constructor™ Series
The AIRDOCK® Constructor™ Series with the patented ‘Next Generation Air’ Technology are Air Powered Dock Levelers specifically designed for the construction industry. This technology is truly revolutionary in advancing loading dock productivity. The Constructor™ Series of Dock Levelers are operated by a push button and are simple to install. They come with standard features, unrivaled strength, and comprehensive warranties that set a high standard of quality.
Sheltered Single Chamber Balanced Air Bag Design
Over 99% of the time, the reinforced PVC coated Single Chamber Balanced Air Bag is shielded from environmental contamination. The Single-Chamber balanced design decreases material, surplus air chambers, and unnecessary seams which eliminates friction.
Pull-Action Lifting System
By using the whole power of the bag to raise the deck, the patented Pull-Action™ lifting system maximizes efficiency. Greater efficiency means fewer bags, seams, travel and cycle time which results in long term, enhanced performance. The open and compact design permits easy inspection of the deck and all working components. This saves time as well as improving safety.
Auto-Descent Lip™ Extension
Instead of the higher maintenance flip lip designs that compromise existing lifting power, the Auto-Descent Lip™ extension activates the lip by using the natural weight of the deck.
The AIRDOCK® Constructor™ Series Dock Leveler is a self-contained system in which the airbag is stowed away safely from forklift contact. For easy forklift handling, rear pockets raise the leveler from the deck. During forklift handling, the fan motor and lift system are kept entirely safe by the no damage shipping design.
Air-Stop™ Deck Control
The Air-Stop™ deck control is an unique option giving the deck operator the ability to halt the lowering of the deck by a push of the button in order to avoid an obstacle or for convenience and safety in placing the maintenance supports.
The Constructor™ Series of Air-Powered Dock Levelers are guaranteed by NORDOCK® to perform as described and to the complete satisfaction of the purchaser for one year from the date of receipt or Nordock will repair, replace, or remove the product and refund the purchase price. Additionally, under specified guidelines, deck lip and frame are guaranteed for Ten Years, and the front and rear hinge assemblies for a period of Twenty Years.
The lifting assembly including fan motor, housing, bag, and all fittings are guaranteed for Five Years.
AIRDOCK® Constructor™ Series Levelers
- Smooth Transition Fixed Rear Hinge with no rip, pinch, or impact point
- Heavy-Duty Piano Style Front Hinge design
- Completely Protected, Single-Chamber™ Balanced Air Bag Activation System
- Dual Side 33% Deck to Beam Weld Pattern
- Integral Maintenance Support
- Full Range Telescoping Side Guards
- Six Solid Steel Rear Frame Supports
- Single Push Button Activation
- Self-Contained Easy Access 120 Volt Fan Motor
- Security Night Locks
- Two Heavy-Duty Dock Bumpers included
- 16” lip (18” and 20” available)
- Spray zinc deck, lip, and frame
- Foam insulated deck
- Zinc plated hinge rods
- Zinc plated lifting pans
- Air-Stop™ deck control
- Center deck support
- Safety barrier lip
- Self forming pour in pan
- Grease fittings in front hinge
- Brush weather seals
- 18” or 20” long lip
- Weartough™ deck shelters and seals
- Fall-Stop™ safety barrier gates
- Truck-lock® vehicle restraint systems
- Steel spring and steel face dock bumpers
- Logi-Smart™ integrated control systems
- Brush weatherseals
- Loading dock lights