AIRDOCK® Levelers | Barrier™ Series
The Safety Barrier™ Lip Air Powered Dock Leveler Series features the patented “Next Generation Air’ Technology.
The Air Powered Dock Leveler with a Safety Barrier Lip
The NORDOCK® Barrier™ Series Air Powered Levelers are the ultimate in safety and strength. While in the stored position, the stay-put barrier lip avoids accidental fall-off. The platform is a continuous welded structure with unitized welds at the header plate, beam, beam sections and lugs are built minimum 50,000 – 55,000 PSI yield material. The beams are formed channel or 6” structural wide flange with welded side guards to provide extra strength. Side-to-side tilt with no pinch point is provided by the continuous rear hinge.
Protected Single Chamber Balanced Air Bag Design
The reinforced PVC coated Single Chamber Balanced Air Bag is sheltered from environmental contamination over 99% of the time. The Single-Chamber balanced design lessens material, extra air chambers, and surplus seams which removes friction.
Pull Action™ Lifting System
By using the full power of the bag to raise the deck, efficiency is maximized by the patented Pull-Action lifting system. Greater productivity means fewer bags, seams, travel and cycle time which results in long-term, enhanced performance. The compact, open design permits easy inspection of all working components including the deck. This not only improves safety, it also saves time.
Auto-Descent Lip™ Extension
In contrast to the higher maintenance flip lip designs that compromise accessible lifting power, the Auto-Descent Lip™ extension uses the natural weight of the deck to initiate the lip.
Simple to Install
Since the airbag is safely stored away from forklift contact, the AIRDOCK® is a self-contained system. Through rear pockets the leveler is raised from the deck for easy forklift handling. Because of the no damage shipping design, the fan motor and left system is kept completely safe during forklift handling.
Air-Stop™ Deck Control
With the push of the button this unique option gives the dock operator the ability to stop the lowering of the deck in order to avoid an obstacle or for safety and convenience in the position of the maintenance supports.
NORDOCK® guarantees that the Barrier™ Series Air-Powered Dock Levelers will perform as defined and to the full satisfaction of the buyer for one year from the date of delivery or NORDOCK® will repair, replace, or remove the product and reimburse the purchase price. In addition, under specified guidelines, the front and rear hinge assemblies are guaranteed for Twenty Years and the deck lip and frame for Ten Years.
The lifting assembly including the housing, all fittings, bag, and fan motor are guaranteed for Five Years.
AIRDOCK® Barrier™ Series Levelers
- Stay-Put™ Barrier™ Lip to prevent fork trucks from accidental falls at an open dock
- Fully Protected, Single-Chamber™ Balanced Air System
- Smooth Transition Continuous Fixed Rear Hinge with no Impact, Pinch, or Trip point
- Exclusive Self-Cleaning Lip Lug and Header Plate design ensuring maximum strength
- Integral Lip and Deck Maintenance Supports
- Dual Side 33% Deck to Beam Wels Pattern
- Full Width Plated Front and Rear Hinge Rods
- Auto-Descent™ Lip Extension
- Full Range Telescoping Side Guards
- Additional Center Deck Support
- Six Solid Steel Rear Frame Supports
- Two Heavy-Duty Dock
- Self-Contained Easy Access 120-Volt Fan Motor
- Security Night Lights
- Two Heavy-Duty Dock Bumpers Included
- 16” Lip (18” and 20” available)
- Air-Stop™ Deck Control
- Spray Zinc Deck, Lip, and Frame
- Self-Forming Pour in Pan
- Foam Insulated Deck
- Zinc Plated Lifting Pans
- 18” or 20” Long Lip
- Brush Weather Seals
- Logi-Smart™ Integrated Control Systems
- Weartough™ Dock Seals and Shelters
- Truck-Lock™ Vehicle Restraint Systems
- Steel Spring and Steel Face Dock Bumpers
- Fall-Stop™ Safety Barrier Gates
- Loading Dock Lights